Jobs at a Supermarket – Apply Now
Jobs at a Supermarket In Dubai Malls. We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy items that are basic to the daily tasks of our organization. It will audit costs and quality and guarantee ideal stock levels.
The purchasing officer’s duties incorporate vendor evaluation, contract organization, and reporting (for example, on requests and expenses). For this job, you need to have great information on statistical surveys, along with strong logical capabilities to ensure you distinguish the most productive offers.
Eventually, it will establish and maintain excellent partnerships with key suppliers to ensure high-caliber stock is delivered on time.
Industry: Retail/Shopping Malls
Department: Purchase and Stores
Location: Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Level: Entry Level
Job Role: Purchase Exchange
Recruiter: Shireen Gulf Hospitality
Jobs Ref: HOZ59046
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
Salary: AED 2000 – 5000
Contact: HR Department
- Examination of expected sellers
- Think and evaluate suppliers’ offers.
- Organize the terms of the understanding and estimation contract
- Track arrangements and ensure timely transportation
- Nature of purchased items survey
- Enter the subtleties of the request (for example, vendors, amounts, costs) into incoming databases
- Keep up-to-date records of purchased items, shipping details, and requests
- Get ready purchasing reports, including cost investigations
- Screen stock levels and spot fixes that vary
- Facilitate with distribution center staff to ensure adequate capacity.
- Proven working understanding as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or comparable job.
- Great information on vendor sourcing works (browsing, evaluating and liaising with merchants)
- Practical participation in Microsoft Excel / purchasing programming.
- Understanding elegant chaining techniques.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to do monetary reporting and lead cost testing
- Great negotiating skills
- Superb correspondence and relational skills.
- Remarkable hierarchical and coordination capabilities.
- Graduate Diploma with at least 2 years of participation in the relevant field.